is a small, power-efficient quad channel HEVC and H.264 HD/SD video encoder ideal for field-based applications. MGW Diamond features a powerful encoding engine with the abilty to output up to eight streams simultaneously. MGW Diamond is ideally suited to any multichannel application where stringent size, weight and power (SWaP) characteristics are demanded. MGW Diamond captures up to 4x 3G/HD/SD-SDI or Composite inputs and streams live up to 8 channels, addressing diverse applications within Sports, Enterprise, Defense and Surveillance markets. For data-sensitive applications, the MGW Diamond supports KLV / STANAG metadata ingest from various sources (SDI or IP), real-time image cropping and video scaling, Forward Error Correction (FEC) streaming and JITC compliant output streams. It packs all the needed capabilities for delivering any type of Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) or Situational Awareness (SA) video generated by ground vehicles, manned or unmanned airborne platforms and marine vessels.
- Muti-site and/or Multi-channel IP Video distribution
- IP Video dissemination from multiple video sources (analog/digital) for Situation Awareness (SA) within ground vehicles, ships or aircraft
- Streaming Situational Awareness and FMV content across LANs and WANs with KLV / STANAG metadata
- Streaming Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) video feeds from ground and airborne vehicles over RF or satellite link
- Streaming video to desktop/laptop, TV and mobile devices over bandwidth-constrained pipes